A curated page or pages of simple stuff that I believe will help to improve the quality of life of an individual.
Wherever possible, there will be no electronic items featured because apart from typing away on this MacBook, I am trying desperately to reduce my screen time and digital connectivity, so I feel offering products like that makes me a bit of a hypocrite.
The only other rules of the marketplace are:
- No single use plastic items
- No throwaway items (which may mean buying something more expensive but will last a lot longer than a cheaply produced item)
- No products tested on animals
- No clothing unless ethically and sustainably produced
- The same goes for furniture
And that’s it.
I’m sure things will evolve and change over time but this is a pretty good starting point.
If your product or service fits the bill, then get in touch with me at email@example.com.